Terms & Conditions
Wholesale Flowers - Terms and Conditions
The WholesaleFlowers.ie website is owned and run by Flowers Made Easy LTD (Irish VAT No. IE 9673349F). By accessing, browsing or using this website, you agree to the terms, conditions and disclaimers herein as amended from time to time. By purchasing an item advertised on this website and/or by completing the registration process to open an account on WholesaleFlowers.ie, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Flowers Made Easy LTD may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any amendment will become effective immediately. Your continued use of this website after amendment constitutes an agreement to abide by and be bound by those Terms and Conditions, as amended.
Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions.
All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by Flowers Made Easy, its related companies or by other parties that have licensed their material to Flowers Made Easy. Material on WholesaleFlowers.ie or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Flowers Made Easy is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means, without the express prior written consent of Flowers Made Easy LTD. Use of the materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of Flowers Made Easy LTD copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited.
The use of this website and these conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish Law. Any legal action arising out of its use shall be brought and enforced under Irish Law. By using this site, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Irish courts system and any legal action pursued by you shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts System.
Our products and services attract a Value Added Tax of between 13.5% and 23% depending on the product you order. All prices advertised are exclusive of VAT. VAT is calculated on each individual item and added on the final invoice. This is a broad-based tax on consumption, which applies to the supply of most services and products.
All prices on WholesaleFlowers.ie are listed in Euro (EUR).
In Store Payment Policy
Cash, Laser or Credit Card. Minimum Transaction - €20.00 Unable to accept cheque.
Returns policy both In Store and Online
We operate a very efficient returns policy. If there is a problem or fault with a product, you simply need to email us with the details of the product, when it was ordered and what the problem is and we will credit the product on the next invoice. Returns – 20% Re-stocking Charge. No Returns on Glassware. No returns on Oasis Foam Products.
Signing up to an account and what it means:
By signing up to an account this forms as a guarantee. THIS GUARANTEE is made between you the customer (hereinafter referred to as "the Guarantor") and FLOWERS MADE EASY LIMITED, having its registered office at 10 St Kieran’s Enterprise Centre, Furze Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 (hereinafter referred to as "WholesaleFlowers.ie").
- In consideration of WholesaleFlowers.ie agreeing, at the request of the Guarantor, to supply or to continue to supply goods and services to, or at the direction of, and to give or to continue to give credit to you (hereinafter called "the Purchaser") the Guarantor guarantees to WholesaleFlowers.ie that the Purchaser will pay WholesaleFlowers.ie for all the goods and services supplied to the Purchaser, or at its direction, and that the Purchaser will pay all amounts which are invoiced to the Purchaser by WholesaleFlowers.ie after today and also Guarantees that the Purchaser will pay WholesaleFlowers.ie for all goods and services supplied, and for all amounts invoiced by WholesaleFlowers.ie to the Purchaser up to today, and that the Purchaser will abide by the credit terms of WholesaleFlowers.ie applicable to the Purchaser from time to time AND the Guarantor agrees and covenants to pay on demand to WholesaleFlowers.ie all outstanding indebtedness of the Purchaser to arising from the Purchaser’s account with WholesaleFlowers.ie or any of the above matters (and including such interest, costs, expenses and penalties as may arise on that indebtedness and the legal costs of collecting such) in full, in the event of the Purchaser defaulting in the payment of any of the above or any monies whatsoever due by the Purchaser to WholesaleFlowers.ie.
- The liability of the Guarantor under this Guarantee shall be strictly without regard to any claim to a right of set off, allowance, counterclaim or otherwise by the Purchaser or by the Guarantor or both of them against WholesaleFlowers.ie. In the event of any such claim arising the Guarantor shall pay such amount as may fall due under the terms of this Guarantee to WholesaleFlowers.ie and any such claim against WholesaleFlowers.ie shall be dealt with subsequently.
- WholesaleFlowers.ie may release or compromise the Purchaser's liability to it or grant time to the Purchaser or grant any other indulgence to it without affecting the liability of the Guarantor under this Guarantee.
- The liability of the Guarantor under this Guarantee shall remain in full force and effect notwithstanding any change in the constitution of WholesaleFlowers.ie and shall enure to the benefit of any assignees or successors in title to WholesaleFlowers.ie.
- Notwithstanding that the Purchaser may be bankrupt or insolvent, may be dissolved or placed in liquidation, or may cease trading and notwithstanding that there may be an examiner appointed to the Purchaser or that there may be any change in the status or style, constitution or membership of the Purchaser, this Guarantee shall continue to have full force and effect until such time as it is released by written notice under the seal of WholesaleFlowers.ie. This guarantee will not be affected by the fact that any debt of the Purchaser may be the subject of a compromise or scheme of arrangement as a result of an Examinership of the Purchaser.
- If the Guarantor constitutes two or more persons, their liability under the terms of this Guarantee shall be joint and several.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The purchaser acknowledges that this agreement and all contracts with WholesaleFlowers.ie has and have been and shall be deemed to have been entered into at the premises of Flowers Made Easy Limited at 10 St Kieran’s Enterprise Centre, Furze Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 in the Dublin Metropolitan District. The parties agree that the Courts in Dublin (whether the High Court, Circuit Court or District Court as the case may be) shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine all matters arising from or in connection with this agreement, or the performance of this agreement.
This is considered as signed by the action of creating an account online.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRADING OF FLOWERS MADE EASY LIMITED TRADING AS WHOLESALEFLOWERS.ie
All goods and services supplied wholesale by or by arrangement with Flowers Made Easy Limited (hereinafter referred to as "the Seller") to its Buyers are supplied subject to the following terms and conditions:
- PRICES PREVAILING. In exceptional cases where all details are not agreed in advance, orders are subject to the prices prevailing in the current published pricing details of the Seller at the time of dispatch. As prices, taxes, excise duties, value added tax, discounts, rebates or allowances quoted may alter without notice and are subject to currency fluctuations, the Buyer must check the current published pricing details of the Seller prior to ordering. Large size or special items generate special or additional delivery issues, which may not be apparent from checking the current published pricing details of the Seller prior to ordering, and the additional cost of handling / delivery of such items will be for the account of the Buyer, the detail of which will be communicated to the Buyer as soon as is possible.
- PRICES excl. of VAT. For the avoidance of doubt, all prices are quoted in euros exclusive of VAT, which will be added to each invoice at the current rate applicable to each order.
- ORDERS SUBJECT to AVAILABILITY. All orders and prices are subject to availability. Where such issues arise the Buyer will be notified within 24 hours.
- PAYMENT on DELIVERY. All invoices must be paid on delivery of products unless other terms have been agreed in writing. In no circumstances shall the Buyer be entitled to make any deduction or withhold payment of the amount stated on an invoice for any reason at all.
- NON PAYMENT. The Seller reserves the right not to perform orders if the Buyer has not paid for previous orders within the agreed terms of payment, in which case the Seller will not be liable for any loss incurred by the Buyer as a result of non delivery.
- RETENTION of TITLE. The risk in all goods passes on delivery by or on behalf of the Seller to the Buyer. Notwithstanding the passing of risk, title in the goods shall remain with the Seller and shall not pass to the Buyer until the amount due by the Buyer to the Seller for those goods has been paid in full. Notwithstanding that title has not passed to the Buyer, the Seller may maintain an action against the Buyer for the price of the goods or any part thereof.
- BONUS SCHEMES. The Seller may from time to time operate and agree to a loyalty or performance bonus scheme involving discounts or rebates or other rewards or benefits for the Buyer reflecting volume of purchases and prompt payments on the running account between the parties. In the case of any invoice where the Buyer fails to pay the invoice price in full by the due date, the Buyer shall forfeit the amount of any discount or rebate or other reward or benefit given or offered in respect of that invoice, and the amount of any such discount or rebate or other reward or benefit shall be added back on to the purchaser’s account. For the avoidance of doubt all payments made in respect of the Buyer’s account shall be attributed to the oldest unpaid invoice on the Buyer’s account with the Seller.
- COMPLAINTS. All goods shall be examined on delivery and the Buyer shall notify the Seller of any fault or complaint with any of the goods or services supplied by the Seller within 12 hours of delivery and the Buyer shall retain any faulty goods for inspection by the Seller. The Seller reserves the right not to accept the rejection or return of any goods or services which are not notified within 12 hours. Once such time limit has elapsed, the Buyer is deemed to have accepted the goods delivered as being in good condition and the Seller shall not be obliged to deal with any complaints.
- LIABILITY. The total liability of the Seller for any loss or damage or expense of any nature arising from any defect or want of quality in any goods or services supplied shall not in any case exceed the invoice value of such goods or services.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Should the Seller be unable to make any delivery by reason of lockouts, strikes, trade disputes, war, civil commotion, breakdown of plant or machinery, fires, flood, ice, drought, shortage of material or supplies or other cause beyond the control of the Seller, the contract, insofar as it relates to such delivery, shall be annulled and neither party shall have any claims or rights against the other save that the Buyer shall be entitled to a refund
of any money already paid for such delivery. Should the Seller be prevented from delivering part of any order or consignment by reason of any of the foregoing clauses, the Buyer shall take such part as can be delivered and shall pay for such part proportionately. The contract shall be annulled as aforesaid insofar as it relates to the remainder of such order or consignment.
- DELIVERY / COURIERS. Ordinarily, delivery is completed and risk passes when the product is delivered by the Seller to the Buyer at the Buyer’s premises. In unusual cases where a courier is engaged to transport the product from the Seller’s premises to the Buyer’s premises, there will be an additional charge with regard to such additional service, and delivery is completed and risk passes to the Buyer when the courier collects the product from the Seller’s premises.
- SET OFF. The liability of the Buyer to pay for all goods or products or services supplied or invoiced by the Seller shall be strictly without regard to any claim to a right of set off or allowance or rebate or otherwise by the Buyer or any other party against the Seller or any other party. In the event of any such claim arising, the Buyer shall pay the amount as may appear on the invoices issued by the Seller and any such claim shall be dealt with subsequently.
13. APPLICABLE LAW & JURISDICTION for DISPUTES. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. The Buyer acknowledges that this agreement and all contracts with the Seller has and have been and shall be deemed to have been entered into at the premises of Flowers Made Easy Limited at 10 St Kieran’s Enterprise Centre, Furze Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18 in the Dublin Metropolitan District. The parties agree that the Courts in Dublin (whether the High Court, Circuit Court or District Court as the case may be) shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine all matters arising from or in connection with this agreement, or the performance of this agreement.
14. VARIATION. None of these terms and conditions may be varied or waived in any manner or degree unless such variation or waiver is made in writing and signed by the Seller.